Friday, December 31, 2010

Note Flight III

As part of my warm-ups in orchestra I often have the students play scales.  We will play scales in straight patterns as well as a variety of other ways.  One of the ways that we do this is in a form of a round.  This requires the students to really listen to each other to make sure that they are playing in tune.  The younger students in 6th grade often have trouble understanding what is required from them at first.  So here is a one octave scale in C major that I made on noteflight so that I could give it to the students so that they could see what to do.


With this music that was created with noteflight, I'm able to customize what I need for my classes.  Students would also be able to go to noteflight and create their own exercises.  This has been a great tool for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment